Buying Real Estate in Manhattan Beach is an exciting but often overwhelming experience. At Manhattan Beach Properties we pride ourselves on being the best in the business at guiding you safely and securely through the daunting experience that is buying real estate in Manhattan Beach.
- It’s our job to ensure that you will find your dream home for the right price.
- It’s our desire to educate you about the home-buying process and guarantee that you find a Manhattan Beach home that you love and can afford.
- We are uniquely attuned to every home buyer’s individual wants, needs, and concerns and we make a special effort to help you achieve them.
The 6 Main Sections of Real Estate in Manhattan Beach
- El Porto-A smaller area in the Sand Section located North of Rosecrans to 45th Street heading south. The streets are steep and most of the homes are built on half lots.
- Sand Section- The area South of Rosecrans, West of Sand Dune Park to Valley to Robinson Elementary School heading west. Most of the homes are single-family residences within a couple of blocks to the beach. I recommend the flat walk streets, between 2nd and 10th Street, for families with younger kids.
- Tree Section– This area is immediately east of the sand section, South of Rosecrans to the south of Manhattan Beach Blvd. to the west of Sepulveda or Pacific Coast Highway. A great place to raise a family, as there is very little traffic and it is composed mostly of flat streets.
- The Hill Section– This area has borders ranging east of Ardmore, south of Manhattan Beach Blvd., west of PCH, and south of Boundary Place. Most of the lots are big with a potential ocean view.
- East Manhattan Beach-This area is all of the homes east of PCH/Sepulveda, north of Artesia, west of Aviation Blvd. and South of Marine. Most of the homes are single-family residences with big lots and plenty of room for a pool or a large backyard.
- The Manhattan Village– This area is a private gated community located north of Marine Street behind the Manhattan Village Mall. Most of the residents enjoy the added security and the amenities that come with the association.
Manhattan Beach is surrounded by:
- El Segundo to the North
- Redondo Beach to the East
- Hermosa Beach to the South.
There are many factors you should think about before Buying Real Estate in Manhattan Beach. As your local Manhattan Beach REALTOR®, we are here to help you think about those factors, answer any questions you might have, and guide you through the home buying process until you have successfully found your dream home in Manhattan Beach.
Call Eric 310 350 5578 for more info on the South Bay area.